Changing Your Office 365 Password (when you know it)
1. Go to https://office365.townlife.com or http://portal.office.com
2. Go to Settings Settings: update your profile, install software and connect it to the cloud> Office 365 settings > Password > Change password
3. Type your current password, and then type a new password and confirm it
4. Click Submit.
Please note that a strong password required at all times. Enter 8-16 characters. Please do not include common words or names. Combine uppercase letters, lowercase letters, numbers, and symbols.
Resetting your Office 365 Password (when you don't know it)
Most Office 365 accounts have user self-service password resets enabled. When you logged in as long as you completed the security questions then you can either reset your password with:
- an alternative email address
- your cell phone
- or skill testing questions (with answers you choose)
How can I reset my Office 365 password?
- Visit the Self-service password tool
When you reset your password this will be the new password for all Office 365 including Skype and OneDrive.