If you want to upload your videos directly to TownLife then you must realize the end user still needs a player to *watch* the video, otherwise it will simply download the raw file to their desktop.
The best recommendation is use an online video service that displays/streams/plays the video in a player that is file extension indepenedent (see below).
- After creating your account
- Upload the video
- Copy the HTML Code generated from the Embed Option
- Paste this into any Webpage on your TownLife website (using the HTML button)
- YouTUBE is FREE
- Learn more from YouTube Help
- Embed your video by clicking SHARE then EMBED and simply copy and paste the code into your website
- Vimeo offers a FREE and has a membership option
- Learn more about Vimeo Embeding Options
While you could upload your videos to TownLife the benefit in using these services is for a cross-browser and lag-free video player, regardless of the viewers location!